Wednesday, January 14, 2009

About this blog

I was around 14 when I started to ask myself what is about this life, how it should be spent. Well, at that time your imagination is very prolific and the lack of experience makes you feel king of the hill when you discover simple things or facts that happens for thousands of years. I started to read and discuss all kind of philosophy issues and shortly I realised that the truth can be totaly different seen from particular point of views and can be all valid at the same time. It means that every single person should create his own truth, his own path to follow, his own destiny, and this is the only way you can be succesful in the independence age. This was my only revelation that ever since guided me into life and after 16 years I can still feel the power of this revelation that became the running engine of my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment